The right answers
You can trust us to provide the expertise needed to support your business, whatever the difficulty.
• We aim to resolve your queries and issues at first point of contact.
• Our team is made up of engineers who are trained across software revisions, infrastructure types and recruitment sectors, so the right person is available to help your call.
• In addition, specialist personnel from other departments – such as the development team, training consultants, and our installation engineers – regularly work with the Helpdesk team. Knowledge is continually shared and senior personnel are always available for tertiary level support where escalation is required.
• All incidents are logged and we monitor our performance for call response, prompt closure, first-time-fix rates.
• We regularly review technical data to identify root causes and permanently resolve issues.
• We dedicate time to train our support staff to further expand their knowledge and improve their skills. This is key to ensuring they continually provide best-in-class support for our products.
• Our customers are invited to provide feedback on our service, to help us maintain the highest level of service to you.
Your first point of contact
If you have a problem with your software, you can log and track a case in our Community Portal; if you haven’t already received an invitation to register, all you need to do is Register Now to get started. Please be aware it can take up to 24 hours to register. If you have any issues registering please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download the TeamViewer remote access tool.
"Brilliant, quick customer service. Very helpful"
"Resolved our issue in a timely manner. Clear and concise about what had happened and why it had happened"
"Provided succinctly efficient advice to a fairly complex query(at 9am!), delivered with a smile as always"