We're always interested in smart, creative and customer-focussed people to join our team. Our colleagues enjoy the collaborative environment of a successful company, and the excitement of providing best-in-class products and services for an enviable list of clients around the world.
Our current open positions
Location: Brentwood, Essex
Type: Full time
Additionally, this role covers many of the administration functions of the company, for example, facilities management, insurance, internal processing systems.
- Supporting, advising and reporting to the COO on all aspects of financial management of the group.
- Strategic direction, financial leadership, reporting and developing the business relationship with other group entities
- Review, design and implementation of improved departmental KPI reporting
- Production of statutory and management accounts, consolidation to group level and in line with accounting standards and the financial reporting timetable
- Production of annual budgets, rolling forecasts and variance reports
- Managing the corporate tax position
- Facilities management
- Managing the finance, administration and internal process system teams
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level with a relevant professional qualification (e.g. ACA,) and experience working in a small to medium sized business with a proven track record in leading and managing a corporate finance function.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in our company