We're always interested in smart, creative and customer-focussed people to join our team. Our colleagues enjoy the collaborative environment of a successful company, and the excitement of providing best-in-class products and services for an enviable list of clients around the world.
Our current open positions
Senior Business Development Manager
Location: UK based
Type: Full time
Your responsibilities will include:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales quota
- Obtaining new business opportunities through leads, Seminars, social media & cold calling by telephone from Microdec’s database and other industry lists.
- Demonstrating Microdec software products on-line or at prospects’ offices.
- Production of quotations and business proposals.
- Presentation of customer business solution.
- Assist management in marketing activities where requested
- Attendance at industry events and seminars is required
As some of these prospects will have a global presence, it must be understood that demands will be made to work outside normal office hours, in the prospect’s time zone, when necessary.
This role will be as part of the New Business Sales team, reporting to the sales manager.
The most likely candidate will already be operating successfully in a vertical market sector for a specialist solutions or software house and people who have an in-depth knowledge of the recruitment market, possibly through current or previous employment experience or ‘selling to’ would be favourable. A sound knowledge of consultative sales techniques and business processes is required. The candidate should have a good grounding in hardware & software components and extensive experience of Cloud or SAAS in order to be able to provide software quotations to potential clients. A deep understanding of office automation software is an obvious advantage.
The candidate should possess the necessary energy and drive to achieve quota.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in our company